Morality is a critically discussed topic that became a matter for incessant dialogue since the beginning of world, expectedly. The ethical way of schooling helped this broad topic to waft across the territories of world and the same has been accepted as the promising ideology to push forward human life in this planet.
This has been here since the human race start to discern ‘right and wrong’ right from their heart. Especially, from the freedom to chose and foster what is right.
Many of the people who have been impressed the population at their thriving age have had a absolute different opinion about this thought school. The faction who opposed this moral concept might have been the strong advocates of nihilism, I guess. May be they believe in optimistic nihilism at least to convince their heart that the life of human beings have some purpose that evolves from the self itself. However, the existential nihilist may not had any hope or scope to find a meaning.
Anyhow, morality is a hot subject as its nature exists! It embraces the strings of conscience, cognition, contemplation and commemoration. Also, it touches the shores of human emotions, ethical vibes and emancipation of life.
The argument of morality claims the essentiality of God and his divine interventions over the making of this attribute inside the mind of human being who can think aright by themselves. Because, no other creatures in this earth has the same trait as complex as it is visible in human beings.
So, how would be this excitingly delicate attribute burgeons inside the corridors of human cognition. Is it the magic of evolution or the critical unexplainable natural process of mutation over the passing of Millenniums. Unfortunately, nothings could explain about this unresolved wonder ever, except BIBLE.
In Bible, when God says they he made man in his image, that statement itself holds very answers we seek for centuries.
By telling, God has made man in his image, God mean it. God not just made man in his contour but he ” breathed into his nostrils the breath of life- that is his spirit in all aspects. (Genesis 2:7).
In that breath it carries all the attributes of God intact.
Moreover, that breath embraces the Freedom of free will, Knowledge of God, ethics of morality.
However, in the case of Adam and Eve we can see, though they have the moral conscience inside them and the knowledge of what God has told them to do and not to do, they fell fascinated with the words of satan.
When God told them to avert from the fruit of knowledge, God made them knowledgeable of ‘ What is good in the sight of God and What is bad in the sight of God?’
So, within their innate morality they can’t overcome the deceiving offers of satan.
The same context we can see from the chapters of Leviticus and Numbers that people know what is moral but fails to be morale in God.
The complex reason behind this periodic downfall in devotional life walk is the lack of morale in God- which means lack of spiritual confidence that evolves or comes from the knowledge of God. To gain this we have to know GOD in all his GLORY.
How can we be confident in God in all aspect?
This process involves a sequence of diligent practices.
- The urge to seek ” Who is God?” And putting our faith in Gods matchless divinity even without seeing it. Because, “Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.“
- Believing God – which evolves from the point of faith and grows as our devotion deepens to God’s knowledge. When our desire becomes to know him more our trust in God faith elevates. Thus our belief roots in Gods words and his Holy Spirit. Hebrew 11:6 And without faith it s impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
- Accepting God- by our heart and tough we have to accept God as our saviour and salvation. Moreover, we have to accept God the father, Jesus Christ- son of God and the Holy Spirit. Romans 10:9- If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe we n your heart that God raised God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- Testifying our whole submission- getting Baptised first in water and later in Holy Spirit. Mark 16:16 who ever believes and is baptised will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
- Baptism in Holy Spirit- to receive the power of God. As our trust in God and his son Jesus Christ and the readiness of our heart to fill in the power of God, we will get baptised the Holy Spirit. John 3:5 ” Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven. Yeah, to the very ultimate purpose of Christian life- life with our God Almighty.
- Living/Walking in Holy Spirit- for the desires, doubts, and temptations of this world alway try to deceive us, we have to walk in Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:16-17 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. For them flesh sets its desire Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh , for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.
- Reflecting Christ- once we receive Holy Spirit and start walking with God, we could reflect God in our life intact. Every human who we are meeting, talking, engaging, texting, motivating could see the character of Jesus Christ in us. Romans 8:29 for whom he had foreknow, he also did predesignated to be conformed to the image of his son.
All these sequence of practices would lead to a believer to the eternal purpose of his life that is to achieve the eternal life with God. And this stages of life hold a lot of pangs, plights and persecution also a package of blessings, wonders, happiness, peace, hope and love. All the latter would surpass the former misfortune in the name of Jesus Christ in fact.
And all it takes is our readiness to know and experience his glory Jesus Christ our God and Lord as he desire to reveal upon us.
As we can Instill his character in our heart we can start seeing things as Gods sees things in and around our life.
Since then we can act and live as if our Jesus Christ has lived in this world. Many of the population may not agree us, may of them may tease and discredit and defame us( as they did to Jesus Christ on that age).
And her in our age it is very clear that, God has called to to bear witness to our God Jesus Christ as he has does in his Age. For that our conscience is not supposed to be moral as the world see “What is morality.” But we have to understand God the almighty in all its aspects to be morale in Jesus Christ and his purpose in our life.